cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Net Curtain and wading in water

Hello all

I am watching the Everton v Wolves game and it is like there is a net curtain over the screen.

Also,at times, it's like the players are wading through water.

Does anyone else experience these things and if yes can anything be done?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  I’m watching this game and yes there is like an orange/brown film over the picture, normally picture is ok .

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  I’m watching this game and yes there is like an orange/brown film over the picture, normally picture is ok .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, MJGI. I turned  the TV off (at the plug) and on again and it was okay. A few minutes later it went all blurred again( the wading through water thing) but now is okay!

Hopefully it stays like that!

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @Anonymous User It also happened on the F1 coverage. Both times I dropped out of the stream, and went back in. After the second time, it’s been ok. Only happened on the NowTV stick, checked on the iPad and that was was ok both times.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply,Mark.

It's okay now - annoying when it happens

Didn't think to look on my computer/tablet. Will do if it happens again . Fingers crossed it won't.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue during F1 coverage too... very annoying... looks like a software issue... on the Now TV stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully if it is a software problem it will soon be sorted out - are you listening Now TV? Thanks for the reply, Richfx.