cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV stick activation problems

Hi, 

I purchased a NOWTV stick with 2 months free entertainment pass, which has been preloaded to the device. I am unable to activate my NOWTV stick, as whenever I enter the code displayed on my tv screen into my laptop, and confirm my email address, it goes straight onto a page saying 'oops, something has gone wrong'. This has been happening all morning, and I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem to this, and if so, whether you have any suggestions as to how I could fix this. 

Many thanks!

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello Sophie, the device you are using and the browser may not be compatible try a different device such as a laptop if possible and also use Chrome. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have tried on safari and chrome, I've also tried on my mobile, and also with wifi and with 4G, but still no luck. 

The problem seems to be when redeeming the entertainment passes and confirming my NOWTV account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Safari would not work, its best to keep using chrome and WIFI on another device if you can?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Just tried chrome on my phone with wifi, but it is still not working. Just says 'sorry, something went wrong at our end'. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

It may be that you need to add it manually 

Are you able to use the live chat for the agents to do this for you. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  yes i am available for live chat! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Please click how to get in touch the little green arrow and an agent will be with you shortly https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User could you look at the other posts in this tread please? Other users are having similar problems, and LiveChat are of limited assistance. Thank you.