cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV smart stick and app on the same device - PC. Problem?

I've successfully got Now TV working on my PC, on a week trial, and I want to apply the Smart stick I've bought, and use the two month voucher that came with it.

Is this going to cause any problems, or will I be able to use both the  included remote control in the box , and / or  the mouse and keyboard?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Shouldn't be a problem adding the nowtv stick with the bundled pass to your account, where you can have up to 6 devices registered on your account.

Just make sure you use the same nowtv account has your 7 day free trial when you setup & activate the stick.

When you setup the stick it will either ask you if you want to start the voucher straight after your trial or if not the voucher will be automatically saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers where you should see a link towards the top of the page screen to redeem & start your voucher.

With the nowtv stick you need to plug it into a Television with a spare HDMI port.

The stick should also work with a PC monitor if you have a HDMI port and it accepts a 720 or 1080p 50hz input signal and you also have either on board or external speakers to cover the sound from the HDMI audio from the stick.

The included remote will only work with the nowtv stick and you won't be able to operate the stick via your PC mouse or keyboard.

The PC mouse and keyboard will only interact with your internet browser using the NowTV player on the NowTV website or if you Download the dedicated NowTV App from the Windows Microsoft Store (Windows 8.1 or Windows 10).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Shouldn't be a problem adding the nowtv stick with the bundled pass to your account, where you can have up to 6 devices registered on your account.

Just make sure you use the same nowtv account has your 7 day free trial when you setup & activate the stick.

When you setup the stick it will either ask you if you want to start the voucher straight after your trial or if not the voucher will be automatically saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers where you should see a link towards the top of the page screen to redeem & start your voucher.

With the nowtv stick you need to plug it into a Television with a spare HDMI port.

The stick should also work with a PC monitor if you have a HDMI port and it accepts a 720 or 1080p 50hz input signal and you also have either on board or external speakers to cover the sound from the HDMI audio from the stick.

The included remote will only work with the nowtv stick and you won't be able to operate the stick via your PC mouse or keyboard.

The PC mouse and keyboard will only interact with your internet browser using the NowTV player on the NowTV website or if you Download the dedicated NowTV App from the Windows Microsoft Store (Windows 8.1 or Windows 10).