cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Stick out of stock

I have a credit on my account towards buing a NOW TV Smart Stick at a discount, however NOW TV's online shop is currently out of stock of NOW TV Sticks.

Anyone have any idea when they might be back in stock?

(Yes I could buy one from a third-party retailer, but then I wouldn't be able to use my NOW TV account credit as part payment.)

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I pretty sure there are many of us experiencing same problem, very frustrating, they give with one hand and take with the other.

Try the chat, you won’t get a definite reply!! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

From a personal standpoint I would state that the Now TV stick is a very poor device when compared directly to Roku sticks.

For a more reliable performing device it is either Roku or Amazon Fire stick, my opinion is that the Amazon Fire Stick is far better than both Roku and Now TV devices.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's extremely frustrating, as I'm also in the same situation. I've been waiting for over 3 months for it to come back in stock.. Its absolutely shocking!

I find it strange that so many retailers have it available.. Yet the actual company have sold out of their own product and haven't stocked any for so freakin long!! I've been a very loyal customer, and have been for so many years.. Think its time to cancel and go look for other places to watch my movies. Very disgruntled customer! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To be waiting 3 months for a very substandard product. Prepare to be very disappointed, the device is extremely unreliable and not very good in my opinion.

If your in a position to purchase an Amazon Fire Stick I would highly recommend it.

Now TV should stop any focus on selling its own devices, because the Stick is a massive step back compared to the Smart box. The sole focus for Now TV should be on its app, like introducing profiles, skip intro and ditching the 6 devices for registration.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Yes I agree 100%, I actually prefer my fire stick. 

The story behind getting one is that I had an old now TV white box, and when I tried to use it, it didnt work. Found out its old and won't support new apps and services. Complained to customer services, they told me quite frankly to go 'buy a new stick' I was infuriated! Didn't want the stick anyway but I fought for the principle of the matter(!) when I purchased this product, and someone told me that the product would be useless is a few years time. In hindsight I wouldn't have bought it! They still  refused to see my argument, but finally caved in as they 'considered' me a loyal customer so gave me a voucher to get the stick for free. Fine its free, I'll take it.

But the a'hole must have known its out of stock anyway so just gave me the code to shut me up. Typical actions of someone who doesn't actually care. Such a rediculous company, with idiots working for them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app is now available on Firestick....maybe Sky have given up on Now TV devices.