Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Varkanoid
Scholar

Re: NOW TV Stick Reviews

@Andywrote:

@Varkanoid Good to know you found something suitable. When you get an odd moment if you could post the Argos item number might be of interest to other users. Enjoy!

its 816/3293 One for All SV1630 3 Port HDMI Switcher £21.99

I had a £15 Argos voucher so didnt cost me that much.

0 Thanks

Losing the will with ours. Longer gaps In programmes than the ad breaks! We have sky downstairs and can literally download a programme and have it available in minutes. Got Now Tv for the kids but they hardly use it. Got a stick for us for the bedroom tv. Not impressed so far. Seems to be buffering too much and don't have that problem with any other kit.
0 Thanks
tracey97
Advocate

Do not order on now tv as you don’t get for weeks an weeks even though it’s out of stock they won’t tell you but still take your money, and you can’t get a refund it’s been nearly 2 weeks not received mine and can’t get a refund, tried tracking Royal Mail still saying they waiting on the item, so hasn’t even been despatched yet 🤷‍♀️ but they quick enough to take my  money for my account payments, if I new was gunna take so long I would of gone argos and got one, customer service shocking and no phone number days it all 👎

0 Thanks