cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Stick Reviews

If this Topic allowed on here , I think NOW TV Customers should let NOW TV Team know there reviews about Smart Stick.
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Losing the will with ours. Longer gaps In programmes than the ad breaks! We have sky downstairs and can literally download a programme and have it available in minutes. Got Now Tv for the kids but they hardly use it. Got a stick for us for the bedroom tv. Not impressed so far. Seems to be buffering too much and don't have that problem with any other kit.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the remote configures with the TV as well as the stick. So you would have to reconfigure each time you used a different TV. As for replacements you can order from Now.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do not order on now tv as you don’t get for weeks an weeks even though it’s out of stock they won’t tell you but still take your money, and you can’t get a refund it’s been nearly 2 weeks not received mine and can’t get a refund, tried tracking Royal Mail still saying they waiting on the item, so hasn’t even been despatched yet 🤷‍♀️ but they quick enough to take my  money for my account payments, if I new was gunna take so long I would of gone argos and got one, customer service shocking and no phone number days it all 👎