cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV STICK NOT DELIVERED

Hi All, ordered a NOW TV stick, Royal Mail sent an email saying it had been delivered and then another saying no delivery and parcel was now ready for collection or redelivery. No calling card was left and online it wont let me arrange redelivery as its not available for my area at the moment. Royal Mail advise to contact NOW TV for them to contact Royal Mail....how exactly am I supposed to do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly go to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here to see if NowTV have updated your order with any new information.

Then normally at this stage i would usually say get in touch with live chat, but due to COVID-19 live chat is currently closed.

Therefore i would drop them an email on the email address shown in this screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly go to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here to see if NowTV have updated your order with any new information.

Then normally at this stage i would usually say get in touch with live chat, but due to COVID-19 live chat is currently closed.

Therefore i would drop them an email on the email address shown in this screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg