cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV STICK JUST STOPPED WORKING

now tv stick after months of working fine now does not work and hasnt for a week. Cant watch anything. It just says " sorry something went wrong, were on it, well be back shortly". Its been like this for a week. My now tv stick works fine downstairs. Its not my internet before you blame that everything else on my smart tv works fine and i can watch tv programs on catch up on there fine. Ive tried checking for updates and it says its upto date. Ive tried restarting. Ivr tried turning it off ive tried everything. It says its connected to internet and signal strength is strong

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the exact same issue. However this morning when i tried again my remote is no longer connecting either

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got so fed up with it hubby suggested going back to the box. We plugged our old box in and everything is working properly now. Im going to try and send stick back, either faulty or a complete waste of money.

I hope you get yours sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you ever find how to fix this issue ? I seem to have it on 2 of the sticks but the boxes in the household are fine 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Whilst I see you have tried restarting, have you tried resetting the Stick to factory settings? 

This usually swishes any issues that might be happening in current builds or apps. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help