cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My nowtv stick

I’m having trouble with my sons nowtv stick... we registered it and he got to watch it on his tv. A couple of days later we decided we would watch it downstairs.. signed in to nowtv everything fine.. the night my son went to watch it on his tv and couldn’t get on.. the screen just says no signal.. we have tried unplugging plugging back in resetting... even live chat with now tv they just told me to watch a video on YouTube after that I couldn’t get back on the the live chat to tell him it didn’t work!! Help me some1 🙏🙏🙏🙏

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you move the stick back to the downstairs TV does it work again or is screen blank saying no signal ?

If the stick still currently works on the downstairs TV, then try it again on your Sons upstairs TV on a different HDMI port and make sure on the TV remote you are selecting the correct HDMI TV input source.

Also i am assuming you have tried both the supplied power adapter that comes with the stick and the usb port (if applicable) from the TV to power the stick.

When the stick is setup any white light showing on the stick itself ?

Other than that maybe try a full factory reset, by holding the reset button for about 6 seconds on the stick when it's powered up. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

we didn’t take the stick out of my sons tv we connected through WiFi to the downstairs tv. Ye we have tried unplugging then plugging back in also tried resetting and tried plugging the lead into the mains instead of the back of the tv!! I tried the factory reset holding it down for 6 secs n nothing happened and the tv it’s just a blue screen saying no signal

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When the stick is powered on using your Sons TV any light showing on the body of the stick ?

The light will be a solid white light or flashing white light.

Have you tried the stick on another TV in the house, just to check that the stick is working ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ye it’s showing a white continuous light... no not tried it in another tv abit worried it might mess up that 1 aswell 😭😭 if it’s showing no signal does that mean either it’s not connected to my WiFi or I need to register it again... but I don’t know how to get on it if the buttons on the remote aren’t working (it will let me switch the tv on and use the volume but nothing else) how do I reconnect to WiFi if I’ve no screen to do it with. Is really blagging my head now 🤬

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The constant white light on the stick is a good sign.

If your TV is showing either a Black ,Blue or Pink screen and saying no signal then this is normally a HDMI issue conflict between the stick and the TV.

The things you have tried normally fixes HDMI issues between the stick and the TV.

Are you sure you have selected the correct HDMI input source number on your TV to match the HDMI port number you have plugged the stick into ?

No harm trying the stick on a different TV to see if it works on another TV in the house you shouldn't mess anything up when you try.

When plugging in the stick on the TV, make sure you switch the TV off first before installing the stick.