cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple Now TV Stick with Sport Passes

Purchased two new Now TV sticks each with 3 months Sports Pass, I have set up one in the living room, all good with the 3 months Sports showing on my account. I would like to set up the other stick in another room in the house, how will the 3 months Sports Pass work on this stick when I already have an active pass with over 30 days remaining on my account? Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once you setup the second stick on your existing account the second voucher will be uploaded automatically and saved at the top of the My Account > Passes & Vouchers page.

Then once you are in the third month of the first active voucher you should be able to redeem it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, out of interest if I decide to take a break for a while can I just keep the second pass on my account and activate it at any later time?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

out of interest if I decide to take a break for a while can I just keep the second pass on my account and activate it at any later time?

Yes. As long as you use it before 2099 (the expiry date).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just found the same link myself and was about to link it here, where you beat me too it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep you can keep the second voucher saved on your account for a later date if you want a break between both vouchers.

From my understanding you have 12 months to redeem any saved vouchers saved from the stick (though some people have mentioned they have checked the voucher code with live chat and they quoted 50 plus years).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, by 2099 a TV pass will be the least of my worries. Will be used within 12 months but may take a break for a while if there's not much of interest on at that time.