cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies

I've had this Now Stick for a couple weeks now and subscribed to the Entertainement/movie pass.

For the last 2 days, every time I attempt to watch a movie from 'TV Guide' it is not allowing me and a red box will appear at top of screen saying ' Something went wrong ....please try again later or go to Help site' 

Any ideas what's wrong? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've had this Now Stick for a couple weeks now and subscribed to the Entertainement/movie pass.

For the last 2 days, every time I attempt to watch a movie from 'TV Guide' it is not allowing me and a red box will appear at top of screen saying ' Something went wrong ....please try again later or go to Help site' 

Any ideas what's wrong? 

Strange issue Sarah. What happens when you manually go into the Movies section of the NOW TV App and try to watch? Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any ideas what's wrong? 

Strange issue Sarah. What happens when you manually go into the Movies section of the NOW TV App and try to watch? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I tried that after , thinking that would work due to it being on the App.... but no.... won't allow me to watch anything. .. brings up the Same message 😯

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

So I tried that after , thinking that would work due to it being on the App.... but no.... won't allow me to watch anything. .. brings up the Same message 😯

Hmmm, you may have to do a full reset of the Stick or even try logging in and out as it sounds like a software based issue 100%. Can you try that and let me know @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi this is happening to me on my now TV box . But I'm able to watch on tablet. 

Did anyone resolve this?