cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

More than one stick on one account?

I have a smart tv and an account with now tv. 

Could I buy a stick for the tv in the bedroom and run it on the same account?

Would I need just the basic stick with no package as I have an account on the lounge tv?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

No problem buying a new nowtv stick for the bedroom and adding it to your existing account (where you can have a maximum of four devices registered to an account).

I would look at the nowtv sticks with the included bundled passes where Curry's and Argos are selling them for £15 at the moment, which is currently better value than buying the stick on it's own from the nowtv website shop.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

No problem buying a new nowtv stick for the bedroom and adding it to your existing account (where you can have a maximum of four devices registered to an account).

I would look at the nowtv sticks with the included bundled passes where Curry's and Argos are selling them for £15 at the moment, which is currently better value than buying the stick on it's own from the nowtv website shop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THanks very much.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have received the following incomplete e mail - this is the full message - any ideas? I've tried the live chat and it says I've been blocked - no idea why as I've never used it, so I can't get in touch with anyone to obtain the full message. This is VERY frustrating

Hi, 

Ref: 04070608 

Thanks for your recent contact with NOW TV

Hi, Thanks for your recent contact with NOW TV We're really sorry to see you've been having issues when signing into the NOW TV Windows app on your device. We just wanted to let you know that the team have looked into this and we can confirm that this

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you   that was my question as well