cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issue between advert and movie

Over the last few days I've noticed that if I start a movie (which contains an advert at the start), it plays the advert fine, then plays the first second or two of the film then the 4 circles spin around until you press the back button.

Sometimes you can then restart the movie and it'll pick up where it got stuck and everything will be fine. Other times it will play a different advert and then spin around again.

Hope I've explained that well enough? Anyone else had similar experiences?

Cheers,

Rg.

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

For some reason I've never had ads before movies but I get them for entertainment shows. I usually back out as soon as they start and then try to play again, sometimes I have to do this a couple of times but often the show will just play without an ad the second time.

However that wouldn't explain why you get the buffering problem. Not seen any other reports so I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team to see if it's a known issue or if not he can pass it on to be checked.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

For some reason I've never had ads before movies but I get them for entertainment shows. I usually back out as soon as they start and then try to play again, sometimes I have to do this a couple of times but often the show will just play without an ad the second time.

However that wouldn't explain why you get the buffering problem. Not seen any other reports so I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team to see if it's a known issue or if not he can pass it on to be checked.

No known issue @Anonymous User at the minute anyway. I take it you've done all the usual, resets and router resests yeah? 🙂