cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incomplete delivery

I have ordered a now tv stick. The first one went missing in the post and i have recieved the replacement the only issue is in one package i have a plug and another package i have a remote but no stick or cable !!!! Do you send all the parts out separate ?and i have anothe 2 packages to wait for ? Or is this a doofuss mistake and i am not going to get a stick or cable ?

8 REPLIES 8
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have ordered a now tv stick. The first one went missing in the post and i have recieved the replacement the only issue is in one package i have a plug and another package i have a remote but no stick or cable !!!! Do you send all the parts out separate ?and i have anothe 2 packages to wait for ? Or is this a doofuss mistake and i am not going to get a stick or cable ?

Huh .... Smiley Surprised

Where did you order the NOW TV Stick from @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

From Nowtv .. and have even been on the chat to get another ordered and its incomplete 

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

When speaking to our team on chat did they replace the order? If so when?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes they said they had made a replacement order for me and i had a confirmation email on 17th nov .

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Aww ok. Atleast you've got a stick on the way.

I'll try and find a reason why you've received things seperately.

You'll have that stick within 3 to 5 working days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im not so sure as the 2 packages that arrived today are the replacement . One package has a plug and one package a remote what use are they without the stick or cable ? 

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

That must be from the very first order. Its not possible to have ordered something on the 17th and have it today.

Fingers crossed you get the rest this week. I'll look into this further anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why would i have 2 packages ? also the first package i was supposed to have went missing in the post even though it was signed for ? royal mail cant supply details of who signed for it either.

have been on chat again and had such bad service i have asked for a refund as i couldnt get them to understand i only have a remote and plug and missing a cable and a stick... they kept telling me i had a cable but i havent ....  😞  .. .........     i'm done !!!!