Im trying to buy a now tv stick

Hi im trying to buy a now tv stick but everytime at check out its doent work
6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Seems you are not alone Smiley Sad

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/Can-t-order-now-tv-stick-and-sports-bundle/m-p/465805#M496

If you are after the nowtv smart stick with one of the bundled passes then try the normal Retail outlets such as Argos, Curry's, Tesco's etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see I am not alone with that problem....I even tried to chat with them last night, but they couldn't help... thanks for the link 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying for a week to buy the basic stick, and I just get 'Oops something went wrong, please try later' I have tried raising this via Twitter and Contact Us, but no response. Maybe they dont want to sell the basic stick and the £14.99 price is just an attention getter (I dont see the basic stick for sale anywhere else).

I can't imagine that if they ignore Twitter and their own Help system that they will take any notice of a post in this forum, but you never know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you ever so much
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get all the way with payment details then won't let me go any further cos it highlights my email address and says all ready registered with that. It was automatically put in when I started. How the heck do I buy this stick when it won't allow me to go onto next????

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thank you ever so much

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. You need a NOW TV account to order from the website. Make sure you either log into the NOW TV website with your account first BEFORE you go to buy the stick, or if you are not logged in then when you go to buy a stick you should see an option in the top right hand corner of the order details page to sign in with your account.