cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV hub not working

Everytime i press a programme on itv hub it just takes me back to now tv home screen i have tried unplugging stick and backin and removinf and reinstalling the app but still the same. Any one else had this problem? I so need to watch emmerdale aand corrie 

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

As an alternative you could use the STV App which has most of the same shows as the ITV Hub App.

Once you added the STV App from your App Store on your box or stick, then go to My Apps and open STV.

When asked for a Scottish post code you can use this post code EH4 3DR.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you I'll use this while they fix the itv hub problem 👍🏻

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The ITV Hub App is still working fine for me on my nowtv smart box when going to the My Apps section on the box.

One quick question have you tried disconnecting the power to your nowtv box or stick for about 30 secs to see if that might fix the ITV Hub App working on your device ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My itv hub isn't working?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine isn’t either! I go to play a programme and it just crashes out, is that the same for you?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks i will try that app for now. Yes have literally trued everything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My ITV hub isn’ working as others have said. Someone quoted STV as an alternative but I do not have that.

anyone know where I can report this.

i am trying to watch the first episode of strangers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried ABSOLUTELY everything and mine still wont work.  Went on live chat and they just made me try all the same things again and then disconnected me.  Im going to write to the complaints address because this is just stupid!