cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just got a now tv stick and I’ve gone to Netflix to open it and it keeps saying error

My Netflix isn’t working and I’ve only just bought the stick 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What's the error code or message on the Netflix App ?

If it's saying Error ui-800-3 then a few nowtv stick owners are encountering this message when trying to use the Netflix App.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/Netflix/m-p/490254#M2133

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What's the error code or message on the Netflix App ?

If it's saying Error ui-800-3 then a few nowtv stick owners are encountering this message when trying to use the Netflix App.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/Netflix/m-p/490254#M2133

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeh it is that code do you know if it will permanently be like that 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking at posts on the forum and tweets on the NowTV Twitter feed, it seems like that the error code has only appeared in the last few days and only effecting a few nowtv stick users.

I am guessing none of the suggestions on the other linked thread that i posted worked for you ?

I doubt the error code will be permanent, where it just needs investigating & fixing between the NowTV Tech Team and the Netflix Tech Dept.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately they haven’t worked I’ve been onto help teams on the chat help line but seemed to get no where just saying they will get back to me in about 72hours hopeful it will work again soon thank you for your help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I raised this with Now TV online chat on Monday and still haven't heard anything back. As Schnapps said, there are quite a few users experiencing this issue.

I've tried the fixes suggested by Schnapps with no success (thanks for the suggestions).

I see there was a further update this morning to the smart stick but this hasn't fixed anything (I even tried deleting and resetting my router again).

Fingers crossed we get a fix soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did anyone manage to get Netflix working?

I still haven't heard anything back from online chat when the incident was raised.

I also raised this with Now TV Twitter Help yet haven't had a response.

I still cant get the app to work and I'm still getting the same error code.

Needless to say, the support and help from Now TV has been abysmal!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue and had the same response from Now TV. Going to have to look at other options for TV soon as Netflix was my primary source of vieeivi and now can't access on my TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is this showing as solved when clearly the issue is still occuring??!