cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been sent an email for a free now tv stick but it's not letting me sign in to get it

I've been sent an email for a free now tv stick and it's not letting me sign in to receive it 

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. It won't let me sign in

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Get in touch with NowTV via the online chat function. (You can use the 'Contact Us' link.) One of their service representatives should be able to resolve that for you. 

starman73
Elite

Where's my email for a free stick?  !!!!

I could do with a third one...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you get charged for the extra stick will I be billed twice as I only want it for Netflix and catch up

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can have four devices on your account, so when you setup & activate your new nowtv stick just use your existing nowtv account details. 

If you haven't got any active nowtv passes on your account currently, then you still can use the nowtv stick for Netflix together with the other Apps.

More info here.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/do-i-need-active-pass-to-use-now-tv-box-stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's great thank you I put new stick in my other email so unless I buy passes I won't be charged is that right? Sorry very new to this x

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you don't buy nowtv passes or apply vouchers or start free trials and don't cancel them, then you should be fine.

Would also suggest adding a payment pin to all your accounts, just in case you accidentally buy a pass.

You can add a payment pin by going to My Account (person symbol if using a mobile) and then select Settings & Pins.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you don't buy nowtv passes or apply vouchers or start free trials and don't cancel them, then you should be fine.

Would also suggest adding a payment pin to all your accounts, just in case you accidentally buy a pass.

You can add a payment pin by going to My Account (person symbol if using a mobile) and then select Settings & Pins.

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a typo error in my first sentence, where if you ever decide to apply a voucher or start a free trial (that you never used a trial on that particular pass before) then make sure that you cancel them before the first due payment date.

Also forgot to ask why are you are using a different email address on your new nowtv stick ?

Why not use the same email address & password has the rest of any other existing devices that you currently have on your main nowtv account.