Not applicable

I click on sky sports but it just keeps going back to TV guide

I click on sky sports but it loads and just goes back to TV guide every time 

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you access Sky Sports via the Sky Sports News App, then press the OK button on the remote when watching SSN, then navigate to the Sports channel you want to watch ?

Apart from that have you tried all the trouble shooting stuff in this linked guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep having the same issue, any help? 

thanks

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you have the same issue, then it would seem reasonable that the same help that @schnapps  offered in the posting above yours ought to help, no?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No, I had to download the app on my laptop then activate it on there, then would work on my TV.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

If you are having issues with either your NOW TV Box or Stick can you please let us know the version of the app you are running?

You should be able to find this out by heading to My Account.

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a day pass yesterday to watch the football, bill paid in seconds then couldn't access any of the sports channels, just kept bouncing me out to the main now tv page - how can i claim my money back

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i'm having the same issue I tried all of the above but still keeps taking me back to the home screen  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines the same!! Stressing me right out 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem

I downloaded the now tv app, activated sports on there and then somehow it then worked on the now tv box.