cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How many devices?

I have a Now TV stick with a cinema pass, can I watch the cinema pass on other devices without buying a new pass per device and if so how many? I would like it on an Xbox one and a PS4 thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yep you can have four devices registered to your account to watch NOW TV on and can watch on up to two at the same time. All registered devices are able to watch the passes on your account.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yep you can have four devices registered to your account to watch NOW TV on and can watch on up to two at the same time. All registered devices are able to watch the passes on your account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You can have a maximum of 4 devices and 2 simultaneous streams on your account.

When you add a new device, just log in with your existing account details and start watching a movie for the device to be added to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you both 😊
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the stick classed as one device?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep it's just one device, so will be your Xbox and PS.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just noticed you have read this thread, where since this thread started back in 2018, NowTV have increased the number of registered devices on a single account from 4 to now 6 with two simultaneous NowTV streams (or three simultaneous streams with the additional HD Boost Pass).

Thought i would flag it up, just in case you think going on the old replies that it is only 4 devices you can add to an account.