cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I find out my landline number

I have my broadband, calls through NowTV but how can I find out what my landline number is. I don’t have a phone plugged in. Help please. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try going to My Account > Message Centre whilst logged in on here, where one of the emails sent out to you may show your allocated landline telephone number assigned to you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try going to My Account > Message Centre whilst logged in on here, where one of the emails sent out to you may show your allocated landline telephone number assigned to you.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It’s always a good idea to have a (cheap) landline phone available for testing purposes. As you have a calls package, you’ll need one to make full use of what you’re paying for. Anyhow, if you had a landline phone, you could call 17070 and it will tell you your phone number. This is the number used by Openreach when testing your phone line.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven’t got a phone to plug in. Don’t use one just use my mobile. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had a look. It says on there we will let you know your number but no other messages. Who do I need to contact? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If there is nothing showing on any of the emails sent to you in the Message Centre section of your account.

Then either give the NowTV Broadband Team a call or contact live chat.

Open the link below and if you are signed in with your Broadband login details a telephone number should appear towards the right hand side of the screen page.

Or alternatively to reach live chat open the same link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been through all mails, bills, account it just isn't anywhere.... Surely shouldn't be that hard

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You’re not going to get a reply from that user unless you tag them in. Wonder why you marked my post as a solution but didn’t help find your number?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I didn't I just went to the reply and it already said solved

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

Dial 17070 and your number will be read back to you.