cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help needed

I have purchased a now TV stick for my mom, when entering code on mobile device and filling out relevant details it at 1st never accepted her bank card, when redone again it went through.. But the problem is now TV is on her mobile but not on the TV as it keeps stating code change every few minutes, this code was already put in when told to otherwise I wouldn't of been able to input her details etc... I need help in how to get the stick to work on the TV it was purchased for.
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me that the bank card and new account has now been successfully accepted if you can watch something on the NowTV App on the mobile.

Where the stick activation hasn't happened yet if your TV display keeps refreshing the 6 digit code on the television screen.

I would try switching off the power to the stick and try the stick activation process again by following these instructions.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-smart-stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have just joined now board band and I ask for me to keep my old number from other profinder but I have a new number want can I do please