Not applicable

Help live chat not working

Tried to use live chat not working

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I find using a different internet browser and disabling any ad blocker on the browser works for me.

Maybe try the above using this link below or alternatively drop them a message on the same link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I find using a different internet browser and disabling any ad blocker on the browser works for me.

Maybe try the above using this link below or alternatively drop them a message on the same link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having trouble talking with or getting in touch with someone regarding payments that have not been authorised by myself, being taken from my bank account. Quick enough to take money but I can't talk to anyone. Not happy at all! Absolute rubbish customer service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got to agree, their customer service is an absolute joke, they've tried taking money from my account that's already been paid,can't access live chat for some reason, I've sent them three emails and they haven't replied to one.An absolute shower of the proverbial. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I’ve tried every option to contact Nowtv without success. Emails Don’t get answered  live chat doesn’t work and I get lied to over the phone- where to go from here?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Netflix!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion but this is broadband and telephone- not TV

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Oh right then. I’m with BT. They still lied to me over the phone, but the service is very reliable, and if I do have to call (about once a year), the response is instant.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

its been a while since I tried to talk to you guys online - I see you hiked up moving prices.

It was offereing me a week for free and I thought that must be a mistake so I did the right thing and tried to contact you but I ve had no luck. Have you sacked all your workers? 

I am available at [email removed]

And would greatly appreciate your time as soon as possible as I do not even know what my status is. 

Sincerely,

Sophie Duffell