Help live chat not working

Tried to use live chat not working

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Help live chat not working

Hi @chris369586

I find using a different internet browser and disabling any ad blocker on the browser works for me.

Maybe try the above using this link below or alternatively drop them a message on the same link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

10 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @chris369586

I find using a different internet browser and disabling any ad blocker on the browser works for me.

Maybe try the above using this link below or alternatively drop them a message on the same link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

SimplyDLT
Advocate

I am also having trouble talking with or getting in touch with someone regarding payments that have not been authorised by myself, being taken from my bank account. Quick enough to take money but I can't talk to anyone. Not happy at all! Absolute rubbish customer service

As the sky's website is Rubbish! Sky helpstaff are over worked, as a result the management needs to employ more advisors.

Essinay
Advocate

NOWTV is the worst site for communication I have come across in over 20 years, I think they do not want to know. Email to previous addresses rejected: no new address offered. Live Chat doesn't work. "Help" doesn't recognise words like contact, postal address, phone number or email. How stupid can they be? They don't realise that if a simple query is no dealt with it will come back as a big issue, possibly through the courts. It seems that may be the only way to get an answer

bigtrev
Advocate

Got to agree, their customer service is an absolute joke, they've tried taking money from my account that's already been paid,can't access live chat for some reason, I've sent them three emails and they haven't replied to one.An absolute shower of the proverbial. 

Highlighted
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@bigtrev 

If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

Well I’ve tried every option to contact Nowtv without success. Emails Don’t get answered  live chat doesn’t work and I get lied to over the phone- where to go from here?

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paulatmywitsend 

Netflix!

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion but this is broadband and telephone- not TV

0 Thanks