cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help - did not receive box or stick

I have signed up for NOW TV phone broadband and entertainment pass. I had received the broadband hub which is now working okay and my pass has been activated. However I have not received a hub box or stick to be able to use the TV channels. 

On my odder history it says that everything has been delivered and I have no idea how to request this or flag that I have not received the relevant equipment.

I have searched through the website options and looked up different discussions in the forums but I'm unable to find anything out.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV don't normally provide a NowTV stick or NowTV streaming box with their Broadband & Telephone package as standard, just the Hub Router.

You can either buy the stick or box separately from their website or pick one of these devices up from a local Retailer such has Argos, Curry's etc.

You may even currently own a supported device from the list on this linked help article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

When I signed up for the entertainment pass it said that a TV hub or something along those lines would be sent out.

Everyone I know who has now TV has also said they received something like that through the post.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Hub is the name of their Router for access to the internet which you said you have already received.

NowTV don't normally provide the hardware anymore to access your NowTV passes with their Broadband & Telephone deal packages.

They did about well over a year ago for Combo customers, but the Combo service was discontinued, where they now only provide Broadband & Telephone has standard with no bundled NowTV Stick or NowTV Box to watch your NowTV passes on (unless you buy this hardware separately has an extra over price on their website).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

Thanks for explaining this makes sense as everyone who recommended now to me has said they received one free.

I have signed up for a 6 month free pass, and because I have been waiting for something to come through the post I have already missed out on 1 to 2 months. Is there anything I can do go start over and only begin the pass once I have ordered and received the stick?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you received the email from NowTV was there a voucher code that you had to manually apply to your account or link to start the 6 months entertainment pass ?

If so have you already activated it ?

You can check this by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here.

If the 6 month entertainment pass has already started, then you would need to discuss this with live chat ( i am a customer just like you and can't answer that question about recouping your missed days or months not being able to use your entertainment pass).

Here's a link to live chat if you wish to have a word with them.

Goodluck.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices