cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting set up on tv

I've just set up my account by plugging in the now TV smart stick to the hdmi on my Sony tv. I set up my account on my iPad when the code came up on the TV. Now I want to watch the content, but my tv screen is stuck on the 'enter code' page and the remote won't refresh anything 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

I think you confused it by starting the setup procedure on the TV, and then completing it on a different device, the iPad.

What happens if you pull the power connector off the Stick, give it a couple of minutes for the electrons to die, and plug it back in?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

I think you confused it by starting the setup procedure on the TV, and then completing it on a different device, the iPad.

What happens if you pull the power connector off the Stick, give it a couple of minutes for the electrons to die, and plug it back in?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
That seems to have done the trick, thanks!!!
RoyB
Legend

Great to hear it! 

And if you can kindly click ‘Accept Answer’ on my posting that solved your problem, this will help others in the future who may have the same issue! (see sig below)

RoyB
Legend

Cheers for that!