cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free Smart Stick Bundle offer- can't checkout

I got the email offering a free Smart Stick because the PS3 app is being wound up, but when I try to check out it simply says 'Whoops sorry there's been a problem please try again' and continues not to work. No explanation of what the issue is.

Can anyone else get it to work?

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not working for me either. The address is correct, so are my payment details and I dont have NOW TV Boost either. It keeps coming up with the "whoops" error message. Is there anything else I can do? 

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's just worked! There is another link that says deliver to different address. I re-entered my address and that has worked. Good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the link to deliver to another address? I can't see that anywhere.

Thanks.

I have contacted Now TV support: there is actually a contact form believe it or not. Now to see if they respond.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Melt, did you get sorted?   My stick was delivery on Friday

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for asking but no. I spoke to customer service who have sent me a voucher code: same error message when I try to check it out. I've re-entered my credit car, my address, tried downloading Firefox... none of it works. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Melt, I don’t think it has anything to do with the address that you have set up on your account. When you go to checkout and it shows the stick bundle at 0.00 press continue/checkout and followed the process until the screen that usually gives you the error message. There will be a box that says ‘address’ greyed out (like you won’t be able to click on but me being defiant clicked on it anyway) above the payment box, I think I clicked on send to this address and I got boxes come up in red..... the full top line of my address inc street name was all in the house number box, so I re-did the delivery address and put the street name in 3rd box down and saved, then pressed the green checkout button. I expected to get the exception again but it went through and I received the order number. At one point it even gave a red exception saying my card had expired but I completely ignored that!  Try again? Let me know how you get on..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank Von: I see the grey address box you mean but when I click on it my address looks fine. I re-entered it anyway but when I checkout there's still the error message.

I've told customer service again, we will see if they come back to me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where did you find the contact form please?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try using a full stop, minus or 000 for the House number and add your House Name has the first line of your full postal address.