cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free Smart Stick Bundle offer- can't checkout

I got the email offering a free Smart Stick because the PS3 app is being wound up, but when I try to check out it simply says 'Whoops sorry there's been a problem please try again' and continues not to work. No explanation of what the issue is.

Can anyone else get it to work?

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately the email does say (in the small print) not valid if you already subscribe to boost ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good job for the thread, one of my address lines was too long for some reason,

get my bundle now, 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. I actually tried to order and pay for a now tv stick a month or so ago and the same thing popped up then. It must be an error on their site, it’s very frustrating. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Melt, I’ve successfully gone through checkout...... and received a NowTV email receipt.

I clicked on address for delivery details, more than one line of my address was in one box and highlighted in red, updated then pressed continue despite the whoops error still being there and the order processed.

Hopefully this will be similar for you. Can you please let me know if this works for you? 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks but no: my address was fine. I tried updating it and re-entering it but it still won't process. My card details look fine too.

I have to choose a TV package to try out (I have only the movies package) because it won't process without that. Maybe I should try different ones.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You Are Spot On!

Well done you for finding this fix to Now TV silly glitch.

Not obvious at all that you can click the address text!

My address on their system had my first line of address in the house number box? Been a customer for three years. Once I corrected the address boxes the Check Out progressed.

Many Thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jacoz ... yes that’s exactly what had happened to me! As it wasn’t obvious that you can click on the address with it being greyed out I thought I’d share.

So glad it helped you and you managed to get your stick ordered👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, worked for me too.  Thanks so much 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am still receiving the whoops message dispute updating my address . I think the issue might be is that my address is a house name and it will not let me out this in the 1st line meaning it does not match with my address registered at the bank . How can I get this working - I am very frustrated that my decide is going to stop working and I cannot Claim the replacement that is being offered - and even more frustrated they NowTv does not have a live chat or phone number !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya, I had the same issue. I had to re-enter my billing address as it had removed the spaces on a few lines, after this it worked fine