cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free Smart Stick Bundle offer- can't checkout

I got the email offering a free Smart Stick because the PS3 app is being wound up, but when I try to check out it simply says 'Whoops sorry there's been a problem please try again' and continues not to work. No explanation of what the issue is.

Can anyone else get it to work?

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it legit email and offer from NowTV, I also have an email but dubious to register now you saying you’re getting a whoops error?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It certainly links to the proper Now TV website, it's that the offer doesn't seem to work. 

And there's no way to contact customer service...?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got the same whoops error🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I followed the link and it wants to charge me £24.99 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is a whoops!  
I got the order screen showing 0.00 but then when I pressed continue got the whoops!  Not sure what’s going off......

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

youdoodle-2020-05-19T17-05-06Z.jpg

If you are seeing an error message when clicking on the email link, then perhaps try a different internet browser, where MS Edge normally works for me and NowTV Twitter seems to recommend Fire Fox.

Any problems, then the Community Forum is mainly used by customers, but pop over to the NowTV Twitter Help site where NowTV Staff are more proactive over there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link takes you through checkout but get whoops error when press continue?

Would be good to know if anyone has been successful in completing their order through checkout😊

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

If a different internet browser such has MS Edge or Fire Fox doesn't work for you, then double check your existing personal details and bank card is up to date on your account.

Apart from that i have run out of ideas.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same problem, but I think it's because I've already got Boost which is part of the offer, so it gets confused and says 'Whoops'. I just want the Smart Stick.

Any ideas?