cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Featue suggestion: screen cast/mirror from other device

Hello,

I think the only missing and a key feature on Now TV stick is the ability to cast/mirror from another device (mobile/computer). There's a third party app as well available on Now TV stick: PlayTo but that calls for a monthly subscription fee to even cast content which isn't theirs.

Now TV stick is built on Roku which has capability to cast/mirror. Only because of that missing feature, people had found ways to sideload apps in the past and which encourages unethical practice. It would be best if Now TV itself makes an the feature available by some app or other means. That should then make this a complete device.

I wiuld highly appreciate if the suggestion is actioned upon.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not much of a forum is it? He suggested this over a year ago still no reply

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

We appreciate your feedback on this topic, however this is not something we are able to introduce at this time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Nadine , i wonder why? I mean the Amazon fire stick has mirroring built in so i unplugged my now tv and put a firestick in its place the other night so i could cast my phone.

Amazon can so why not Now tv, afterall i am told the Roku stick the now tv pkatform is built from had that feature ? Ah well as i say firestick solved the problem. Thanks again for your reply.