cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass not on stick

Hey there,

We have just got a Now TV stick, logged into my account and there is no preloaded 2 month Entertainment Pass enabled on the account. Everything has been setup correctly but it seems there is no pass to be used or enabled. Could someone have a look at this please?

Many Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. Anyone know a resolution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also set up my stick last night and the entertainment pass isn't loaded. It's supposed to be built in without the need for a voucher code. It seems to be a common problem but is there a solution...?

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am having the same issue. Anyone know a resolution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just set up the tv stick for my mother & Ive also discovered that the 2 month free entertainment pass has not been loaded. Clearly an issue here, does anyone know how to resolve this please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has also happened with us today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same as the above, no details of a pass when I loaded the stick and set-up my account!

The only thing I noticed was that if I go to the Passes section and click the Entertainment pass it says that I have 11 live channels and over 300 box sets!

The other pases say something different but when I go further into the passes it just keeps saying to get a 14 day free trial.

Can someone please let us all know what is happeneing or I will be taking it back to the store as only just got it and I don't need this hassle!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought that as well but it's actually just misleading wording. It's just saying 'you're getting...' if you have the entertainment pass but none of us do! I'm not sure that taking it back to the store will solve the problem. Surely it's Now Tv's problem? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem. Bought stick from Argos yday. Should be 2 months free entertainment but if I go to manage passes I only get offered a free 7 day trial.Frustrating !!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, I had the same problem, very frustrating but it’s now sorted. I contacted NowTV via Live Chat yesterday and despite getting cut off numerous times I’ve reset my box this morning and it has worked showing all 4 vouchers - as part of the Live Chat I had to provide the box serial number, they also sent me an email that I had to respond to with proof of purchase. It was a hassle, and due to getting cut off I thought I’d have to do it all again but they seem to have sorted it for me over night. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just had this with kids pass not on smart stick, got through to the live chat team and told to press reset button on stick had to go back to now tv.com/setup and enter code from TV and all fixed now.