cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do ALL nowTV sticks come with remotes?

Hi we already have nowtv and various passes on our main tv.

Looking to buy 3 or 4 sticks to go in kids bedrooms.

I see the sticks are £14.99 (for the stick only without passes).. do these come with a remote?  

I know it sounds daft but dont want to pay £60 for 4 sticks if theres no remotes.

Just gonna add them all into the account.. I know you can only watch on 2 at a time (although wish it was mire like 6).

Thanks

Shaun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, they come with remotes.

Perhaps first check if your 3 or 4 intended destinations are on smart TVs with the NowTV app already on them?

Also be sure to set a My Account/Payment PIN so your kids can’t inadvertently or deliberately buy passes for themselves.

Something to consider, to get round the two streams limit, would be opening a second account, maybe just with the Kids pass on it, (and let the Kids pass run out on the main account so you aren’t paying twice for it), and thus get four streams at no extra cost. Payment PIN on this account also, of course.

Depends who wants what passes for what if this would work for you or not.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, they come with remotes.

Perhaps first check if your 3 or 4 intended destinations are on smart TVs with the NowTV app already on them?

Also be sure to set a My Account/Payment PIN so your kids can’t inadvertently or deliberately buy passes for themselves.

Something to consider, to get round the two streams limit, would be opening a second account, maybe just with the Kids pass on it, (and let the Kids pass run out on the main account so you aren’t paying twice for it), and thus get four streams at no extra cost. Payment PIN on this account also, of course.

Depends who wants what passes for what if this would work for you or not.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Roy, perfect answer and solution!  Yes a pin is a good idea.. my daughter added kids pass on a few months back.............. !