cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continue watching list

Hi there,

I had a sky movie pass which has finished, I now have 2 movies stuck on continue watching page, how do I get rid of them, obviously I can't use the fast forward to the end method as I can't watch them with out paying for another month.....

Anyway other way of removing them?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not aware of another method to remove these two movies from your Continue Watching list apart from the workaround that you mentioned, though like you said you need an active cinema pass to fast forward them to their end credits to get rid of them.

I have been asking NowTV for years to give customers the option to remove unwanted shows or movies from your Watch list (even if it means using a Pin code to remove them just in case someone else using your account accidentally deletes them).

Unless the movies are leaving soon from the nowTV service, then these two movies will be automatically removed from your Continue Watchlist after a period of 30 days of non viewing from what i have been told by the NowTV Team in the past. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not aware of another method to remove these two movies from your Continue Watching list apart from the workaround that you mentioned, though like you said you need an active cinema pass to fast forward them to their end credits to get rid of them.

I have been asking NowTV for years to give customers the option to remove unwanted shows or movies from your Watch list (even if it means using a Pin code to remove them just in case someone else using your account accidentally deletes them).

Unless the movies are leaving soon from the nowTV service, then these two movies will be automatically removed from your Continue Watchlist after a period of 30 days of non viewing from what i have been told by the NowTV Team in the past. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My reply was talking about Continue Watching and i accidentally by mistake typed Watchlist in a paragraph where i meant to say Continue Watching (my bad 😡 where the time given to edit my reply had elapsed so i couldn't amend my first post to rectify the typing mistake).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Cheers. Confirmed what I thought, as you say, they should eventually just disappear.

Thanks.

👍🏼