cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Connecting account to stick

Hi can someone please help I bought a new stick plugged it into the tv connected to WiFi and now I can’t get my account to connect with the stick it’s coming up an error saying “ oops something went wrong at our side please refresh to continue “ I’ve tried 3 different devices too

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Try again today - maybe NowTV have fixed ‘their side’ now.

But if still not, talk to Live Chat - Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this same issue. Live chat have been as much use as a chocolate for guard. This has frustrated me to the point I have cancelled every service I have with them to another provider all together. I got a 4k smart box for my daughters room. Went through the set up. Got a 6 digit code. Input the code. Passes screen comes up. Press continue. Screen says hello kayleigh is this you. Press yes and continue. Then it says oops something went wrong at our end. On several devices and browsers this is happening. I've spent 6 hours between live chat and telephone calls and not one person knows what to do. They keep referring me to live chat. At one point I spoke to 5 advisors online who kept referring me to the relevant team which then lead to me having to explain all over again the entire problem. Then the icing on the cake has come.... they closed my complaint lol. When no response or resolution has been given after they requested box serial number and place of purchase. Now TV have had their CPA blocked from the bank because they wouldn't remove it themselves. I'm not under contract and they have still attempted to take money from me after they had permission revoked. Good job I blocked them from the bank. Any help with the box would be appreciated as I can still use other apps on the box. Thanks.