cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change email address on tv

How can change email address on my TV after changing email address on account online? Can't get chat to work either. If company wants customers they should provide proper support not just community

3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

How can change email address on my TV after changing email address on account online? Can't get chat to work either. If company wants customers they should provide proper support not just community

Hi @Anonymous User

it is possible to change the email address that is used by your now TV account. I do agree that it's nowhere near as simple to do as it should be though. I believe we should change the email address used on our NowTV accounts without any input from NowTV support

Too it, he would have to get in contact with NowTV via live chat

have a look at the help article at the link below . Then press the contact us button and then expand the 'accounts and orders' tab, then click 'change account details' and then click 'live chat' (I would recommend doing this on a PC/Mac be that a desktop or a laptop)

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-change-email-address

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi the chat service doesn't work and it has been changed on computer but
has stayed same on tv which I use relax while watching it. Thanks for reply
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Hi. When I asked Live chat to change my email address on account then asked about old email address that shows on About section in settings he advised that could change after 24-48 hours.