cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change device

Can I change from a stick to a box and is it better quality as mine keeps going blurry and cutting out?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can have six registered devices on your account with two simultaneous NowTV streams.

What sort of internet speeds are you getting close to where the stick is located ?

When you go into the stick menu settings under Network > About what's the wifi signal reception like ?

You could try a different wifi channel on your Router to see if there is any improvement or look at a HDMI extender fly lead to move the stick further away from the TV casing.

If you are getting more that 2.5 Mbps and considering the NowTV box then if practically possible in your home setup go down the hard wired Ethernet route which will always give a better internet experience than over wifi.

Also in my opinion the NowTV boxes work better over wifi than the stick from my own experience (perhaps there is a slightly bigger wifi antenna inside the box compared to the small compact size of the stick or perhaps it's because the box is not tucked away behind the back of the TV which may have an effect with the wifi reception).

If you go and purchase a NowTV box then maybe buy it from somewhere that offers you a no quibble returns policy if you are not happy with it.