cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Captcha code

Hi,

I have setup my account and redeemed my pass, all is working ok on my tablet.

I have setup my stick connected wifi, agreed t+c's but it then takes me to a page asking me to go to now TV.com/tv and enter a code shown on the tv that refreshes every 10 minutes, I can't get off the screen without doing a factory reset which I have tried but it still takes me to the same screen.

I have looked everywhere for a place to enter this code but can't seem to find it, can anybody help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User On your tablet go to nowtv.com/tv and enter the code shown on your tv screen and press enter. After a few seconds you should get an acknowledgement on the tv, and off you go.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Type in the full address as shown on the screen nowtv.com/tv don’t forget the /tv part. That will give you a text entry box for the code. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't get on his tv.com/tv it's not coming up when I type it in to Google just keeps saying do Jean now tv.com! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Instead of using your Google search engine, use your device internet browser and under the url address bar and type in nowtv.com/tv

When typing in nowtv.com/ tv make sure it doesn't auto correct to a different web address.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you