cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Captcha code

Hi,

I have setup my account and redeemed my pass, all is working ok on my tablet.

I have setup my stick connected wifi, agreed t+c's but it then takes me to a page asking me to go to now TV.com/tv and enter a code shown on the tv that refreshes every 10 minutes, I can't get off the screen without doing a factory reset which I have tried but it still takes me to the same screen.

I have looked everywhere for a place to enter this code but can't seem to find it, can anybody help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User On your tablet go to nowtv.com/tv and enter the code shown on your tv screen and press enter. After a few seconds you should get an acknowledgement on the tv, and off you go.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

See screen pic

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have never come across this captcha code myself, so i am not sure that i will be much help to you.

When you say that you have factory reset the stick, was that pressing the stick reset button for about 10 seconds where the " Lets Get Started " message shows on your TV screen and you start from scratch entering your wifi and account details all over again,

When you say that your tablet is working with the nowtv App, i am assuming you have already watch some nowtv content, then it can't be your account needs completing or your bank card needs updating.

When you enter your account details on the stick after a factory reset make sure you are using the exact log in details that you used on your tablet.

I know somebody posted on here that every time they tried with their email address when setting up their nowtv box the annoying captcha request would pop up and they resolved it by using their nowtv username (not forum name) rather than entering their email address.

If still going around in circles and getting nowhere, then see if live chat can help.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User On your tablet go to nowtv.com/tv and enter the code shown on your tv screen and press enter. After a few seconds you should get an acknowledgement on the tv, and off you go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks Mark, I know where I was going wrong now silly me 😏

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi how did you sort this plz I can't figure it out many thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are seeing the activation code and it is asking you to visit the nowtv website.

Then use your mobile, tablet, PC, Laptop internet browser and in the url address box type in NOWTV.com/tv

It should then take you to the website where you will see somewhere on screen an area to enter a code.

Just enter the code that shows on your TV screen on the website and click the enter button.

Hopefully the TV screen will then say something like code successful and you are good to go.

I think you need to do this within a 9 minute period or the code on the TV refreshes and you need to start again.

Also make sure that your nowtv smart stick and mobile device, PC when going to the nowtv website is on the same wifi network.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your help all sorted x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can I ask what you did ? I have this problem and can not get this to work at all Tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where on the website do you enter it please I can’t find where to do it I am having same problems as gemma