cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t register my now tv stick because I don’t have a debit card

Hi can someone plz help me as I was bought a now tv stick for Christmas as I’m a compulsive gambler and to help me my family bought the stick but u need a debit card to get it working how can this be fair if some people don’t have a debit Card and is there a way round to get it working plz help many thanks Carraig 

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry, @Anonymous User but you need a credit or debit card. Perhaps whoever gave to the stick would be willing to use their card to register the stick and buy your passes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi 33,   the best way for you is a mastercard, its called [ pockit card ] you dont need any rateing check because you buy it for 99p at pockit.com. when you receive it, go back onto pockit site and they will give you your 4 digit pin number. you can top it up with cash at asda or any paypoint. there is ony one charge of 99p to load up your mastercard. then go to now tv site and register your what is a debit card. i use this with sky now tv, and on ebay, cant get dun, no bank account behind it. you can just use it at any supermarket because it is in real terms a debit card.                                                        ps....6% off food and clothes at markys, 10% off h samuals, 4% off argos and loads more.                      hope that helps....bf