cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't redeem voucher that came with the stick

Every time I try to redeem the 2 month voucher that came with the stick, I just get a message saying "This is taking too long. NowTV may be unavailable or too busy right now" (or similar wording). I've been trying for nearly 3 hours now...how "busy" can they be, in the middle of the day on a Thursday?

I thought the set-up process was going too well!

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problems. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Every time I try to redeem the 2 month voucher that came with the stick, I just get a message saying "This is taking too long. NowTV may be unavailable or too busy right now" (or similar wording). I've been trying for nearly 3 hours now...how "busy" can they be, in the middle of the day on a Thursday?

I thought the set-up process was going too well!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem - Any solutions pleeeaaase

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive sorted mine with the help of the online chat - go to the bills and payments section in 'my account' and enter your card details - then it works after that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

updated in b ills and payment section still getting same message

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try signing out and back in again, or open in a different browser or click the 'get in touch' button on the help pages and use the online chat

Hope this helps, good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive tryed signing out and signing back in , updating my pay details and i still cannot redeem and i have not got a get in touch button

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I found the get in touch button at the bottom of the frequently asked questions about smart sticks after clicking on something about redeeming vouchers. Once i got on the chat line it was fairly easy as they were extremely helpful, if you cant find it that way perhaps try typing 'get in touch' or 'online chat' in the search box. I was using a laptop, it may be harder to find if you are using your mobile.
I really hope this helps, its very frustrating when they tell you its easy on the packaging!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was the orignal poster here. I too eventually found the chatline, but it was of limited use as the advisor clearly couldn't understand what the problem was. He eventually gave me a code to enter on the appropriate page, which admittedly did work, but only resulted in a "free" one-month voucher instead of the two months supposedly included in the original package. Not only that, but when I clicked on the link he gave me, this resulted in me leaving the chat page and being unable to return to it as it had terminated the chat. Oh well, at least the system is working now, even though I've lost a free month, but this is a terrible introduction to NowTV's level of efficiency and customer service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem went through all the same reset payment,chat on 3 occassions new code but still not working. Want it to work for match tonight but they say it will 24 48 hours before they email me. What use is that. Really not acceptable.. If anyone had a soultion that worked can they post what did. Thanks