cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t order now tv stick and sports bundle

I try to order now tv stick and sports bundle for 29.99 and I get to the payment page but it’s just blank and then nothing. Nothing taken from my account and no orders shown on my account.

What is wrong? Is there a technical issue with Now TV?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can't help with the reason why you can't purchase the smart stick with the bundled one month sports pass from the nowtv website.

However if you are still having no joy then you can always purchase the smart stick with the one month sports pass for £29.99 from Argos (assuming that they have stock in your post code area).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can't help with the reason why you can't purchase the smart stick with the bundled one month sports pass from the nowtv website.

However if you are still having no joy then you can always purchase the smart stick with the one month sports pass for £29.99 from Argos (assuming that they have stock in your post code area).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue trying to order only the stick yesterday on IOS. Tried twice with the screen going blank and then nothing. Checked my bank/NOW TV account and doesn't look like anything taken. Strange.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also tried & failed to order the stick only online. Having had a chat with NowTV, they told me it is a technical issue & when it's resolved, it will be "announced via the community". ( I was also told that I could buy the STICK ONLY option at the usual outlets, but I informed him he was wrong!) Unless you know different!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad it's not just me then!

Trying to order the Stick Only as I already have an Entertainment Pass, but getting a blank white page.

If the sticks could be purchased without a pass anywhere else I'd pick one up, but looks like its just boxes that you can do that with.

Will just need to keep trying I suppose..