cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login from Now TV stick

Hi,

I've just recieved a NOW TV stick and have plugged it into My Sony 49XE8077 android tv and I can't login with my valid username password combination.  I've hooked up my black NOW tv box and that works fine and I've also reset my password.

Anyone have any ideas?

Adam

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Shouldn't be any issue if it works on the box. Open up the NOW TV app on the box and go to your My Account screens Ned check what username you are signed in with there and make sure this is the one you are using on your stick, and if the password you've changed to now has special characters change it to one with just letters and numbers (otherwise don't go changing it again).

You can try resetting the stick by holding down the reset button on the side for about 15-30 seconds and try again. If you still have trouble logging in pop onto live chat and see if they can check everything out from their end.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the prompt reply, my password is numbers and letters only and I've reset the stick 3 times already.  

I was adding the userid/password using the ROKU app on my android phone and noticed that the email address would only accept 13 or so characters, but using the remote key I was able to enter more.  I typed in my username and password again using the remote and guess what, it worked!

adamski99

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That's what we like, nice simple fixes! As someone else with a long email address I empathise! Enjoy the stick!