cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can i login if i buy a new stick?

I need to buy a new stick and i have a account with live passes so can i login to the account i have if i buy a new stick and what happens to the passes that i have all ready as the one i am going to buy comes pre loaded with passes but i dont want to lose the passes i have as still have 3 weeks left on them.

advice please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The voucher on the stick will start on the 25th (assuming your existing passes on your account matches the type of voucher off the stick).

The one day sports pass voucher off the stick works slightly differently, where the one day sports pass voucher will automatically be saved under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section of your account where you will see a link at the top of the page to access your saved one day sports pass voucher.

With the day sports pass voucher you can redeem it anytime you wish once there is no full blown sports passes on your account (where usually you have a year to redeem & start the one day sports voucher pass).

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you setup the new stick with the preloaded voucher on them (make sure you use your existing account details) then the voucher on the new stick will automatically start straight after the 3 week pass on your account comes to the end (assuming they are the same type of passes and you activate the new stick before the 3 weeks are up).

If the voucher doesn't get automatically added to your account after setting up the new stick, then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, where there will be hopefully a link at the top of the page to redeem the new voucher off your stick when you are ready to do so.

Should you wish to save the voucher off the stick for a later date sometime in the future, then you need to make sure you are on an offer with more than 30 days remaining of the same type of pass on the day of setting up the stick for the voucher to be saved and redeem at a later date on your account (otherwise the voucher will start straight after your next due payment date on your account or if you haven't got an active current pass on your account the voucher will start straight away after setting up the stick). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for that.

so the passes i have at the moment on my account end around the 25th Jan so if i read what you put right the new passes on new stick will then kick in when passes i have end?

i have a offer on sports which renews next week so will that renew even if the new stick comes with a 24 hour sports pass or will i lose the new 24 hour sports pass?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The voucher on the stick will start on the 25th (assuming your existing passes on your account matches the type of voucher off the stick).

The one day sports pass voucher off the stick works slightly differently, where the one day sports pass voucher will automatically be saved under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section of your account where you will see a link at the top of the page to access your saved one day sports pass voucher.

With the day sports pass voucher you can redeem it anytime you wish once there is no full blown sports passes on your account (where usually you have a year to redeem & start the one day sports voucher pass).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for that.

That has helped me very much.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to ask is your existing sports offer on your account that finishes soon a one month sports pass or is it a week sports pass ?

If it's a one month sports pass and you don't won't it to auto renew at £33.99 then you need to cancel it fully.

Then once the one month sports pass is cancelled and has gone past it's expiry date, then if you wish you can use your one day saved sports pass voucher, have a break from using NowTV sports or look at another nowTV sports pass offers out there.

Should it be an existing one week sports pass currently on your account, then these passes are self cancelling and it will not auto renew automatically.

Just something to be aware of.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am on a offer with sports where the pass i am on at the moment is at £25 for 2 months which the 2nd month starts next Tuesday.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When in the last few days of the final month of your sports pass offer finishing on your account make sure you cancel it fully (don't worry you get the full duration of the pass) to prevent it auto renewing at £33.99 per month.

Don't leave it to the last 24hours where the NowTV system might lock you out from cancelling the pass when their software is in the process of taking the next payment.

When i cancel my monthly sports pass i tend to cancel it with 4 or 5 days left in the last month when the offer is due to finish (you may or may not even get an attractive retention discounted offer from NowTV when cancelling to extend your monthly sports pass).