cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buying 2 sticks and adding the passes to one account?

Hi - I've recently bought 2 now tv sticks each coming with 1 month entertainment and 1 month cinema. I've activated one stick and have the passes active. My question is, can I activate the 2nd stick to use in another room using the same user account and add the months on so that I have effectively 2 months pass back-to-back, or will the stick not register that and just set up a month on each stick? My alternative was to not use the 2nd stick until a month from now and toregister that in my partner's name?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can setup the second stick now if you wish on the same account has your first stick.

The voucher passes on the second stick will either continue straight after your other vouchers comes to an end or will be saved in your account to be redeemed at a later date.

When you setup and activate the second stick, go back to My Account > Vouchers & Passes whilst logged in on here and see if the second set of vouchers have been automatically added to give you two months continuous viewing or saved where there will be a link on the screen page to redeem them.

When checking your passes on your account, click the arrow below the pass to expand the on screen details for full information on your pass.

Don't forget if you don't won't to continue with the passes in the future to cancel them before the next due payment date.

When cancelling a pass make sure you go through the four steps on screen until you get the green thumbs up confirmation message.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can setup the second stick now if you wish on the same account has your first stick.

The voucher passes on the second stick will either continue straight after your other vouchers comes to an end or will be saved in your account to be redeemed at a later date.

When you setup and activate the second stick, go back to My Account > Vouchers & Passes whilst logged in on here and see if the second set of vouchers have been automatically added to give you two months continuous viewing or saved where there will be a link on the screen page to redeem them.

When checking your passes on your account, click the arrow below the pass to expand the on screen details for full information on your pass.

Don't forget if you don't won't to continue with the passes in the future to cancel them before the next due payment date.

When cancelling a pass make sure you go through the four steps on screen until you get the green thumbs up confirmation message.