cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BBC iPlayer won’t open on Now TV stick

I’m trying to use the BBC iplayer app on the now tv stick and for the last two days I get an error saying the was a problem loading iplayer this is normally an intermittent fault so try again. 

I’ve tried again! Deleted the app restarted the stick, reloaded the app. Checked for software updates and still no luck. 

Any ideas?! 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’m trying to use the BBC iplayer app on the now tv stick and for the last two days I get an error saying the was a problem loading iplayer this is normally an intermittent fault so try again. 

I’ve tried again! Deleted the app restarted the stick, reloaded the app. Checked for software updates and still no luck. 

Any ideas?! 

I have exactly the same problem and have returned the stick and got replacement but still the same message. iPlayer works fine on my fire stick.

Anyone know why??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having same issue. Only bought it 2 days ago. It worked fine then. Dont want to have to take the stick back if its something simple. Really need someone to help with this issue or im going to have to leave NowTV a not so good review.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having same issue the iplayer app on the now tv stick wont work , but it works fine on my now tv black box upstairs is there any way of resolving this issue maybe with an update come on now tv get it sorted