cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon Prime Video

Hi everyone. I have Now TV Broadband and, separately, I pay for Amazon Prime for which I have access to Amazon Prime Video. However, when I connect my phone to the broadband, some contents in the Amazon Prime Video App disappear. Has anyone experienced the same thing? How did you sort that out?

12 REPLIES 12
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I think there may be some added complication from Brexit. Until January 1st you could view EU Prime Video content in the UK.

Screenshot_20210118-090415__01.jpg

Your mobile phone provider may still be listing your network connection as an EU connection and allowing you complete access to the Italian library of content.

NowTV are showing your connection as outside the EU - hence the different shows being visible.

I'm going to assume that there is content on Italian Prime Video that you want to watch but obviously when you content to the wi-fi you can't see it or have access to it? What's the name of the show?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @gavs82008 

I tried to access my prime video uk account as said in the guide you sent me, but nothing changed. Do you happen to know why?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As a guess, try going to Amazon Italy. Then "your account" and "my content and services", there hopefully you can follow the guide I sent over. 

https://www.amazon.it

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help