cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding devices

I may be a little dense but I can only get my now TV working with the stick in the device and plugged into mains. I have used it on different devices but it has only registered the stick and only works with the Now TV remote. Is this right?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not sure what your question is relating too sorry.

Where if you say that you have one number nowtv stick this would be classed has one device registered against your account.

If you move the stick around in the house to different TV's it is still only classed has one device used on your account.

The nowtv stick remote will only operate the stick apart from the on/off standby and volume adjust buttons on the remote that is designed with your TV.

I am assuming you have already setup the stick and it's working on your television ?

If not post back how far you have got with any messages or error codes on your TV screen.

Apologies if i have misunderstood your question.

Don't hesitate to ask for further advice or information if i haven't answered your question correctly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ah okay so do I need a different stick/box for each TV? And do the passes
work on all of them, or do I have to purchase passes for each stick.
Thank
Gail
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you don't want the hassle of moving the one stick from TV to TV around your home, then yes you need extra sticks or boxes for the additional televisions in your home.

You can have a maximum of 4 devices and permitted to have 2 streams at the same time when using your nowtv passes on a single nowtv account.

If you sign into the additional devices with the same account details has your first stick, then you shouldn't have to buy any further passes and you can watch with the passes that you have already purchased.

Also have a read of this linked article where you may already own a supported nowtv device.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's brilliant, thanks for your help.