cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Activation code not working

Hello I'm having the same problem was wondering how you solved this issue as I'm finding it rather frustrating  thank you 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hello I dont know if this is the same problem u had but I can give in the activation code it will then show what passes come with it and I press continue then it asks me if I m a new or existing customer so I press existing customer put in my log in and then everytime it says oops sorry this is a problem at our end please refresh page to carry on well it's been like that for 4 hours I been on live chat but they tell me to reset and start but it's not a problem from the box it's something with their page ..well I then tried to put in new customer with my details and just come up I m already registered and that's it ..I m so frustrated as I would like to watch telly and not on my fon 

Thanks for any help

Nicole 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I’m having the same problem and I have broadband with them that I can only use in my living room it doesn’t reach the other rooms of my small 2 bed flat I’m so disappointed with the service

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

on my computer I cannot get my activation code to work. what am I doing wrong

0 Thanks
Highlighted

My activation code not working when I enter in my tablet

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Activation code not working 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

My activation code isn’t workinf

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Have tried several times..,,,not accepting any I've been given

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Joan

Have you tried the Microsoft Edge Internet browser when typing the activation code seen on your television screen or try a different device with an Internet browser on it. 

Should you be using any VPN service then disable it. 

If you own a smartphone with mobile Internet data try that has well with the Firefox browser. 

Use this link if you are a UK customer when typing the six digit code you see on your television screen

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Code not working

0 Thanks