cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activation code not working

I've got a nowtv stick set it up on TV screen it says goto nowtv.com/tv and put in code I have done this Several times and it won't work can anyone help 

92 REPLIES 92
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I'm having the same problem was wondering how you solved this issue as I'm finding it rather frustrating  thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I dont know if this is the same problem u had but I can give in the activation code it will then show what passes come with it and I press continue then it asks me if I m a new or existing customer so I press existing customer put in my log in and then everytime it says oops sorry this is a problem at our end please refresh page to carry on well it's been like that for 4 hours I been on live chat but they tell me to reset and start but it's not a problem from the box it's something with their page ..well I then tried to put in new customer with my details and just come up I m already registered and that's it ..I m so frustrated as I would like to watch telly and not on my fon 

Thanks for any help

Nicole 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem and I have broadband with them that I can only use in my living room it doesn’t reach the other rooms of my small 2 bed flat I’m so disappointed with the service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I mestake the code 3 time  after that I tri 10 code is not take and I have a router at home I set up download but when I start show my not connection I should reset every day and make new update is from stik or I don't. Know

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done this and it’s still not working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I’m trying to put code in just just coming up nowtv on my phone it’s not coming up ni to put the code in

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activation code not working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got 1 TV linked up to NOW tv and just streaming with no Member packages e.g. Cinema pass etc

For 2 other TV's not able to link via nowtv.com/tv with TV linked to home hub and entering code of 6 digits.

I have checked Nowtv website and member since 2016.

Can anyone suggest solution to get Nowtv box working on other 2 TV's

I have started free 7-day free trial with Cinema and Boost for other 2 TV's - still not working? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

on my computer I cannot get my activation code to work. what am I doing wrong

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My activation code not working when I enter in my tablet