cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activation code not working

I've got a nowtv stick set it up on TV screen it says goto nowtv.com/tv and put in code I have done this Several times and it won't work can anyone help 

92 REPLIES 92
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem were do you enter this code on the website ,i bought a stick with no passes as ive already an account with passes 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With a mobile device or PC type into your internet browser url https web address bar the following web address nowtv.com/tv (make sure that your browser doesn't auto correct to something different when typing).

Then follow the instructions on the web page and when asked enter the code that you see on your television screen.

Once the code on the website has been activated & accepted you should see a button then appear on your TV screen to continue using your stick. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its just keeps brining me to passes im using a pc

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds to me if it's taking you to your passes on your account that when typing in the url address bar that it's auto correcting the web page to nowtv.com/tv.passes.

When typing in the address bar make sure it shows nowtv.com/tv before hitting the enter button on your PC.

Edit - Try this link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same buddy keeps brining me to passes .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If your Smart Stick didn't come with a content pass skip this step, choose one of our TV passes and create an account. this is what i can get too

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you try that link i edited into my last post ?

When i did a factory reset on one of my nowtv box yesterday, just to see how the new electronic activation code procudure worked.

When i went to the nowtv.com/tv web page the first thing it asked me was to sign in with my existing nowtv username and password, then a box appeared on my PC screen to enter the code shown on my TV screen where you are given 9 minutes to complete before the code would auto refresh on the television screen.

I don't know why it isn't working for you if you typed and followed the nowtv.com/tv exactly.

You could try having another go with a different internet browser or perhaps see if nowtv live chat can help you further.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive tried everthing buddy /even a vpn to redirect me /nothing works.

as we speak can you still get to the link on your browser for the activation ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep, just tried the nowtv.com/tv link using Microsoft Edge web browser on a Windows 10 tablet with the ad blocker disabled and it seems to work for me.

If you have a smart phone or tablet, then perhaps try the internet browser on that instead of your PC and make sure that you are not using the search engine in your browser.

If that doesn't work, then try live chat for assistance.

Good luck.